Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cloudscape I



This is the third and final painting I will take to the Paseo Art Association tomorrow for their January show. Yesterday a major cold front moved into Oklahoma and the clouds were so amazing and unusual that they would never be believable. If I had had my camera with me, as I usually do, I would have photographed them and tried to make them real in a painting. The bitter cold continues today so don't know if I will take my completed painting outside to photograph or not. If not, it will be a few days before I post again.

Someone has suggested that I should put sizes, prices on the blog. I had never considered that and am not sure how I feel about it...but I'll try on this one and see. All the Cloudscapes are the same size, although different orientations, and same price.

No comments: